Safeguard is seeking applications for the position of Service Coordinator. Applicants are expected to build and maintain lasting professional relationships with external and internal clients while providing superior customer service and supporting all of the Service Department functions.
Safeguard is the largest privately owned, full service security and fire company in the southwestern United States. We are seeking applicants for our Service Department located in Scottsdale.
Service Coordinators deal on a day-to-day basis with life safety issues, as well as property protection.
Minimum Requirements (must be confirmed through employment history)
- Must have 2 years customer service experience or a position requiring public contact
- Ability to communicate professionally over the telephone and via written correspondence
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload
- Ability to follow established work procedures and rules
- Ability to multi-task and reallocate resources as conditions change
- Ability to solve simple and complex problems and negotiate solutions with customers and coworkers
- Ability to compose, read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, notes, memos and instructional manuals
- Must possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, Microsoft operating system and be capable of learning other software programs required to perform job functions
- Able to work five or more 8-hour or more shifts at a computer terminal each week
- Not have vision problems that would prohibit working at a computer terminal, using dual monitors for five 8-hour shifts each week
- Be available to work any days or hours per week as assigned
Must pass all of the following (paid for by Safeguard)
- Pre-employment Forecaster test
- Pre-employment polygraph test
- Pre-employment drug screening test
If you qualify and are interested in joining our team, please send your resume and references to email@example.com