Safeguard is seeking applications for immediate positions in customer service. Applicants should have the ability to multi-task, be motivated to help people and solve problems, be team oriented, be friendly yet somewhat aggressive and possess strong communication and math skills.
Safeguard is the largest privately owned, full service security company in the southwestern United States. We are seeking applicants for our Secure Operations Center located in the Scottsdale.
Alarm Agents deal on a day-to-day basis with life safety issues, as well as property protection.
Minimum Requirements (must be confirmed through employment history):
- Must have minimum of 2 years multi-line telephone experience – in-bound & out-bound calls without queues – dealing with high-volume telephone traffic
- Must have verifiable experience in at least one of the following:
- Must have 1 year alarm monitoring experience
- Must have 2 years customer service experience
- Or 2 years experience in a closely-related field
- Be able to multi-task and demonstrate this ability through employment history
- Be proficient in computer use, with the work experience to confirm it
- Able to work five 8-hour shifts at a computer terminal each week
- Not have vision problems that would prohibit working at a computer terminal, using dual monitors for five 8-hour shifts each week
- Be able to work in a closed environment
- Be able to work 40 or more hours per week
Must pass all of the following (paid for by Safeguard):
- Pre-employment Forecaster test
- Pre-employment polygraph test
- Pre-employment drug screening test
If you qualify, please send your resume and verifiable job references to firstname.lastname@example.org